Operating procedures of hydraulic pressure testing machine:
1. The instrument shall be operated by a special person.
2. Check the oil mark position of the tank and whether the oil pipe is loose before use.
3. Put the test block in place, turn the handwheel, adjust the height of the screw rod, and adjust it to the upper pressing plate 1-2mm.
4. Turn on the power and start the motor.
5. Close the oil return valve and control the feeding valve. When the strength level is small C30, the loading speed of 0.3-0.5mpa /s is taken, and the loading speed of 0.5-0.8mpa /s is obtained when the strength level is greater than or equal to C30. When the specimen is close to destruction and begins to deform rapidly, stop adjusting the accelerator until the specimen is damaged.
6. After the test piece is broken, open the oil return valve and make the piston fall back. At this time, the reading from the pointer is the failure load of the specimen and is recorded.
7. Clean the debris and conduct the next test.
8. After the test, press the stop button to turn off the motor and turn off the power.